Summer Reading 2023: Imagine Your Story!
Join Mrs. Rebecca and Mrs. Patty for a FREE summer of fun for children & families! During Summer Reading, WCPL offers weekly age-specific programs designed to encourage a life-long love of reading. Look for special guests and their locations and times in the brochure linked below.
Wondering what programs are appropriate for your kiddos? Here's the breakdown:
- Book Bunch: This program for toddlers aged 2 1/2 to preschool includes stories, music, & crafts. Tuesdays @ 10am.
- Royal Readers: This program for children in grades K-2, features stories and crafts. Tuesdays @ 2pm.
- Book Babies: This program is an interactive story time and playgroup designed for infants, young toddlers, and their caregivers. Wednesdays @ 10am.
- Mythical Readers: This program for children in grades 3-5, features books and activities focused around a central theme. Wednesdays @ 2pm.
- STEAM: STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math. Kids in this programs will learn through hands on fun and building! Open to all ages. See schedule for dates and times.
- LEGO Club: LEGO Club is designed to provide kids with an enjoyable activity that stimulates & develops spatial intelligence. They will be able to create whatever leaps into their imaginations! Open to all ages. 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 4pm.
- TMH READ Therapy Dogs, Saturday, June 10th @10am @ WCPL
- The Doc Magic Show, Thursday, June 15th @ 7pm @ WCPL
- Bits 'N' Pieces Puppets, Tuesday, June 20th @ 7pm @ the Wakulla County Community Center
- TMH READ Therapy Dogs, Saturday, July 15th @10am @ WCPL
- Phil Meyer Magic, Tuesday, July 18th @ 7pm @ the Wakulla County Community Center
- Animal Tales, Tuesday, July 25th @ 7pm @ the Wakulla County Community Center
- An Evening at Hogwarts, July 28th from 6-8pm @ WCPL